How do I use the graphics and backgrounds in Canva?
- Open Canva and select ‘Create Invitation’ option.
- Click the ‘Uploads’ tab to browse and upload the saved image/s.
- When it has uploaded, drag it onto the main area and make any size adjustments.
- Click the ‘Text’ tab and add your own text.
- Save, share and download – it’s that simple!
- More information >
What license do these images and printables come with?
They include the standard licence which allows for personal, educational, and business use. The rights granted to you are non-transferable and you cannot transfer or sub-license them to anyone else. You must not distribute these files to a third party.
The standard license means you can use our content in advertising, marketing, apps, websites, social media, TV and film, presentations, newspapers, magazines and books, product packaging, brochures, document illustrations, billboards, business cards, websites, web banners, newsletters, PDF documents, blogs, emails, slide shows, TV/video presentations, cell phones, splash screens etc.
You will need an extended license if you are printing more than 100 copies, products for resale (eg t-shirts, greeting cards, stationery, stickers), and digital templates.
The copyright in all content remains with Tazi Graphics.