Baby milestone cards are great to use as flatlay cards or photo props
These printable baby milestone cards are so easy to download, print and place next to your baby. Snap a couple of pictures to capture the memory forever!
16 layouts are included:
- Hello World (this would look great in a frame too!)
- Weeks 1, 2, 3
- Months 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- 1 year
Purchase, download and save the PDF file. The print size is A5 148mm x 210mm (5.8″ x 8.3″) so two will fit on an A4/letter page, or you can scale down to print four on an A4 page.
They can be printed out on your own printer on good quality white gloss or matt card (at least 200gsm is best) or you can take it to your local print shop (like Officeworks).
After you print them out, trim off the edges. I have the Jielisi Disk Cutter and find it good for trimming cardstock.
Lay your baby down on a large neutral coloured blanket, rug or doona in a spot with lots of natural light. Make sure the light source is behind you for the best photos. Place the baby milestone card nearby and snap a few photos till you get a picture you are happy with.
PS. If you place the milestone card too close, bub might grab it and scrunch it up!
Useful books & gifts on Amazon
- Sophie the Giraffe Teething Toy
- The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
- Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
- Good Night New Baby
- Mini B. by Baby Starters 3-Piece Layette Set with Sleep and Play, Bodysuit and Cloth Bib
Tazi Graphics is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.au