Here are some of my favourite non-religious quotes about Easter.
These witty Easter sayings can be used as social media captions, on handmade cards, in your journal or anywhere else you can think of!
- Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want.
- “All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!” Charles M. Schulz, Peanuts
- “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.” Reba McEntire
- “The Easter eggs symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with that limits our thoughts and beliefs. As we break open our hearts and minds we discover a transformation to new, life enhancing thoughts and beliefs.” Siobhan Shaw
- “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” S.D. Gordon
- “Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want.”
- “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” Janine di Giovanni
- “The great gift of Easter is hope.” Basil Hume
- “Easter is an ancient festival of rebirth, but it’s also an excellent excuse for eating eggs. I really like eggs, of both the chocolate and chicken variety.” Alice Roberts
- “Easter is an arts and crafts moment where your whole family and friends can get involved.” Alex Guarnaschelli
- “I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.” Dolly Parton
- “My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.” Amy Sedaris
- “We didn’t have candy or soda or anything, so Easter and Halloween were my favorite times ’cause I could eat as much candy as I wanted.” Kaley Cuoco